4.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello:

I made a post under Google My Business this week regarding an event. I filled in all the details, published the post as I had done previously, and everything seemed fine. However, the post never appeared. Can anyone advise as to why this occurred? The post was for an event on that same day. Could that fact have prevented the post from being placed? I received no error message or anything else indicating a problem. Thanks!

Plus Catering Orlando

www.pluscateringorlando.com

4973 S. Orange Ave Orlando, Florida 32806

407-438-2900

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author N C
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @N C

we were told by Google that "event related posts" need to get posted at least one day in advance.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author N C
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @N C

we were told by Google that "event related posts" need to get posted at least one day in advance.

Re: posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's showing up when I Google your business name. I set an event up this morning and it's working already. Should take less than an hour I think. 

plus-catering-orlando.png

N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I thought that might be the case, but thank you for clearing that up for
me. Your prompt response is much appreciated!

--

* PLUS CATERING ORLANDO **■ 4973 S. Orange Ave.**, Orlando, FL 32806 **■
Office: (407) 438-2900 / Cell: (407) 808-4820*

N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I thought that might be the case, but thank you for clearing that up for
me. Your prompt response is much appreciated!

--

* PLUS CATERING ORLANDO **■ 4973 S. Orange Ave.**, Orlando, FL 32806 **■
Office: (407) 438-2900 / Cell: (407) 808-4820*

N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you very much for your prompt and very helpful reply!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I post on here to get a scammer who has been stalking me for a year and posting negative false things on anything to do with my vacation homes?  She has been reported to the local police department and banned from FB pages?  https://business.google.com/b/107940178901555448621/reviews/l/09002408117692499701

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 8
N/A

This started to happening to me today when I was trying to post an event.  I successfully had posted a regular item in the morning.  I am trying to schedule the event out one month from today.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When posting a comment about something everything can seem perfect and just the way it should be. Then there may be a place for a tiny check and then a submit or Save button way down at the bottom. You have to submit or save the article for it to be published.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.