My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

multi location registration

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

How i can register my business for multi locations?

Also is this possible that we can accept customers reviews on our multi locations registered business page or we have to create individual separate pages for each location?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mian A
July

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to create a listing for each location and each location will have it's own reviews. There is no way to get your reviews for your business syndicated across all locations. If you have more than 10 locations you will need to attempt a bulk verification. You may also have to claim listings that are already published to Google from third party sources. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mian A
July

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to create a listing for each location and each location will have it's own reviews. There is no way to get your reviews for your business syndicated across all locations. If you have more than 10 locations you will need to attempt a bulk verification. You may also have to claim listings that are already published to Google from third party sources. 

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

you can register for multi locations ...no problem...just click on the + button to add the address of every new location...and do the verification process separately for every address...