My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

is there a way for me to be trusted business guy who can add clients business location faster

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

hi 

I am Salah Alhajri  at 5th level "Local Guides"

Muscat, Sultanate of Oman 

is there a way for me to be trusted business guy who can add clients business location faster on google Map

I am planning to work professionally at this kind of business including G+

the physical address is not available in our Country ,  Sultanate of Oman  which mean it will be very hard to add their business in easy way.and fast.

regards

Salah

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Salah Alhajri
October 2016

Re: is there a way for me to be trusted business guy who can add clients business location faster

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Salah Alhajri

NO.

I am a Google My Business Top Contributor and I still have to follow verification procedures for all my clients.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: is there a way for me to be trusted business guy who can add clients business location faster

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Tim Capper

Thanks a lot 

I wish in future google will introduce a new method for this process 

Regards 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Salah Alhajri

I don't see that as possible, because the whole point of verification, is to ensure that the business exists at the said location.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

is there a way for me to be trusted business guy who can add clients business location faster

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Salah Alhajri

You may find this useful. There is a new mobile application called 'Trusted Verifier' which allows you to verify businesses via an Android device, when you are at the local business. You must apply and be approved by Google and then take an exam. I hope this helps and it looks like a solution for you.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6310078?hl=en&ref_topic=6319777&vid=0-1406627963957-14793...

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

thanks a lot @Eric Lesperance, you gave me a hope 

how to apply for it , I tried to see any hint in the URL address above but I couldn't find a way 

regards 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

You apply to be part of this Beta test:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6310092?hl=en&ref_topic=6319777

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Screenshots_2016-11-17-21-03-22.png

@Tim Capper I have tried but what I got is nothing,  see above  picture 

Regards

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Yes, its a Beta Test and you have to be invited. Most likely only Google Partners.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@Tim Capper your help much appreciated

Thanks a lot

hopefully one day I will get the invite  , it is impossible  to rely on post card verification method in our country

regards