My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

how to list my business on google for multiple locations(SEO friendly)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't get proper information, how to create business page on google for multiple locations with SEO friendly.

My head-office is in Delhi,India and we have 17 branches in different locations. now tell me

1. How to list my business on google for all locations?

2. What is that brand page and to which i want to create that?

3. Which page i want to connect to my website and social media's (after creating separate pages) ?

4. Which method will be helpfull for SEO ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amit S
February 2016

Re: how to list my business on google for multiple locations(SEO frien

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Amit S,

Thanks for writing! It sounds like you would fall under the bulk management category, so I would recommend this article for how to get started listing multiple offices that are staffed and can help customers during set business hours. 

A brand page is for companies who don't have a physical location, but are just a brand--so for example, a musician, artist, clothing brand, etc. You can learn more about brand pages here.

You can connect any of the pages to your social media and website once they've been created.

Finally, I would recommend our SEO getting started guide for tips there. Additionally, you can check out this help center article for more information on SEO within Google My Business.

I hope that you find this information helpful!

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amit S
February 2016

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Amit S,

Thanks for writing! It sounds like you would fall under the bulk management category, so I would recommend this article for how to get started listing multiple offices that are staffed and can help customers during set business hours. 

A brand page is for companies who don't have a physical location, but are just a brand--so for example, a musician, artist, clothing brand, etc. You can learn more about brand pages here.

You can connect any of the pages to your social media and website once they've been created.

Finally, I would recommend our SEO getting started guide for tips there. Additionally, you can check out this help center article for more information on SEO within Google My Business.

I hope that you find this information helpful!

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @ElizabethP,

Information provided by you is helpful. I created a business account, now i have 2 accounts in the manage section

help center 1.jpgsuggest me,

1. In which account i want to add those 17 branch locations ?

2. already head office location is listed in Times education account (purple coloured on left side). Is it correct or i want to move that to business account. 

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Amit S,

It is up to you on how you want to structure things. If you want someone else to be able to manage all of the branches and the head office under one account, then you should move the head office to the business account. If you would like to keep these separate (for example if you want to be the only one to manage your head office while you allow manager access to the branch locations to someone else), then you can keep the setup as it is now. 

I hope that helps!

Liz