My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

google my business set up with 3 addresses and 3 different contacts and phone numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to set up google my business and incluede 3 people and 3 addresses and 3 phone numbers. Is this possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

google my business set up with 3 addresses and 3 different contacts and phone numbers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tina

As long as your business is physically located at those 3 different addresses, then yes you can add them. Simply add the first location by following the steps here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778?hl=en and then add new locations from within the GMB dashboard.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: google my business set up with 3 addresses and 3 different contacts and phone numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you PriyaC.
We are 3 mobile mortgage brokers. The addresses would be home addresses.
would this be allowed?
Thanks, Tina

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Tina

The businesses would need to be set up as Service Area Businesses, but yes they're allowed.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: google my business set up with 3 addresses and 3 different contacts and phone numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry to be so ignorant. what does that mean? Registered businesses?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Tina

Service Area Businesses are businesses where the owner / staff go to the customer rather than the customer coming to the business' physical location. When you follow the instructions to set up a Google My Business listing you'll see the option to select Service Area Business.