My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

claim the management of G+L pagina

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

With Google MyBusiness, to claim the management of G+L pagina, I'm trying since several weeks to receive PIN code by postal mail or SMS. Before to receive the PIN code by mail or call, Google MyBusiness opens a new frame to ask me to validate my account by receiving an SMS or a call from Google to receive a PIN code. But the software refuse everytime my land phone and my mobile number !!!
And I can't give the phone number of other colleges just for pleasure, it's not their business !
Is it possible to erase or performe this steps because it blocks the possibility to receive a PIN code by postal mail or phone call from Google and to validate the G+L pagina for Business.

in attachement a print screen of the new frame of Google Mybusiness I didn't know before:

and Google say that but the limit of call or SMS is ridiculous: "Maximum number of accounts reached"

If you see the error message, "This phone number has already created the maximum number of accounts," you'll have to use a different number. In an effort to protect our users from abuse, we limit the number of accounts each phone number can create.

Thanks for your help,
Have a good day
1 Expert replyverified_user

claim the management of G+L pagina

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yep

the number of listing per Google account is indeed limited

and there is a good reason for and its not at all  a ridiculous reason.

Are you aware the option to create business accounts as per this HC article:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085339?hl=en