My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

claim all Google places accounts under the head office account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. you can claim more number of Google places to one Google account. It is very easy to handle multiple places. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can you tell us more about your business? Are you a franchise? Are you a business with multiple locations? Please let us know you business name, address, or google map URL would also be helpful so we can properly advise.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is a business which sells sporting and fitness equipment and has multiple (more than 100) locations across Australia. Would like to claim all under the Head Office account. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: claim all Google places accounts under the head office account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Eric R, 

My company is a nationwide franchise company with 47 locations in the United States. Unfortunately there hasn't been a procedure in place to put these businesses on Google. What I'd really like to do is a bulk upload for the entire company. My concern is how this might effect the locations that are currently listed. 

I've recently created a Manager account within ad words, and then client accounts for each franchised location. Likewise, I'd like to organize all business listings under the corporate dashboard. Is this something you can assist me with, or, point in the direction to someone who can? 

Thanks in Advance! 

Brian Sullivan