2.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We do nit have a door to door mail delivery in the UAE, we have only P.O.Box that we go and collect the mail from, which is located in the post office. so if the verification code will be sent to us using the street address it will never be received. so what to do?

address

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You need a physical address for you to list a business to Google. P.O Box is not a real address and they may not send you a postcard there. PO Box is against Google’s Terms of Service

You can use your home address then you have an option to hide the address and choose “I serve customers at their location”. 

address

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@John Vincent A I think, using house address is also against Google terms of service.

address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Guys you are not getting the point. in my country (UAE) the Post office does not have a service to Deliver to the Address if it is a business or even a home.

The only way is to get a mail to the physical address in the UAE is by Courier only.

So If someone sends a postal letter or post card to a physical address it will never be delivered. we do not have a postal code in the UAE. I hope it is more clear now.

address

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Rashood s

If it has been more than 14 days since you requested a postcard then you should contact GMB support via https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3# to request assistance in verifying your businesses.