My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

adding a second business location

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When on Google My Business page, I do not have the option under the 3 horizontal lines menu to add another location. Right now it's showing only 3 out of the 5 locations and I need to add the other 2. Does each location have to have something specific in order for me to add it, ie. it's own gmail account? I'm at a loss as to how to get them added. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

its that simple @Club H

each location needs its own listing.

You can add one more location to GMB through https://business.google.com/add/info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The problem I'm facing is maybe same with the visitor that the first branch was over 2 years old and the new branch I claimed is only weeks old on the listing so it doesn't show in the search results as a second branch. Do you have any idea what I would be doing wrong? The names, all the details and so on are the same. Both are claimed and verified etc. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you have multiple listings are the reviews for the different locations separate? Is there a way to consolidate so that all your reviews show across all your locations for you specific business? 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Hail A

while reviews are given by users for a location they show up and are tied to the location only.