My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

account access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

La Quinta Inns & Suites

909 Hidden Ridge Rd Irving TX 75038

469-417-7140

I am getting emails from entities requesting manager access, but within hours of getting notified, they have already been granted access automatically with no explanation or change to modify or reject.

This is very concerning as anyone could potentially gain access for a couple of hours before I am even in the office to address.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Just started with the most recent updates to GMB. In the attached example, the request came at 7:12 am, I clicked the  'Review Request' button around 8:40am same day and got the second message in the attached. This has happened at least 4 times in the last 4 days.

1-26-2017 10-01-53 AM.png

Thank you,

Shane Cleghorn

SEO Analyst 

La Quinta Inns and Suites

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account access

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @La Quinta I

I will see what I can find out and why they were grated access.

And I would also send an email to all hotels, to inform them that if they would like access to their hotels page to request it direct from you at head office.

( I would add them as Communication managers that way they can't edit details )

Will let you know when I find out anything.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

account access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We added everyone of our hotels at the end of August, and sent out communication then.  Lately, some had trouble or deleted their access and are now trying it again. 

We appreciate your help.