My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Wheelchair request

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been quite a challenge keeping up with all the new attributes rolling out. I check Google my Business several times a week and this year have had over 350 inspections to make and edits to verify on several occasions.

But not all edits are equal. 

Hidden away in various categories are important (perhaps litigious) values for whether a venue is well equipped to cope with wheelchairs or not.

It's important this information is correct. I'd very much like these edits to be accessible and detectible separately. In fact, if a member of the public marks a venue as not being accessible to wheelchairs (and we think it is - and are advertising it as) then I'd even appreciate an email alert. These conflicts need to be carefully inspected. 

Wheelchair request

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Great suggestion. For multi-location businesses though this will equal a lot of inbound email but I see the need. If helpful, when you're using a 3rd party tool, alerts do come from GMB via API which then tell that 3rd party to set a flag off to users as they log in or trigger an email. pm if you want more info.