My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Want to aggregate insights for all business sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have several business locations listed in Google My Business.

I would like to aggregate all the Insights for each business into one report, such as total number of calls, directions, etc.

Is this possible to do via Google?

Thanks.

Jordan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Want to aggregate insights for all business sites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@InnovAgeCare

I'm not aware any option the standard GoogleMyBusiness will provide or even support such an aggregation of insights for several locations.

An other option one could imagine could be using the GMB API.

But  Googler @Terry W explained in here in May GMB API doesn't yet support insights.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find anything. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Jordan G

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @InnovAgeCare,

I would like to get a tool like this too. Currently, we are managing 97 locations and are very interested in the Insights available in Google My Business for each location. From what I have researched, it appears that there is no facility to aggregate Google My Business Insights across multiple locations. This is very frustrating.

Cheers,
Jared

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Jared D @InnovAgeCare,

Unfortunately that functionality does not exist. We are hyper focused on Managing Google My Business locations and reporting in aggregate for our clients. Currently, there is no way to 'automatically' aggregate data, it must be done manually. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a process to get Google prioritising insights aggregation (or as a minimum, export a locations data) functionality into GMB? Like others I have almost 200 locations and simply not the time to go through manually extracting data line by line, page by page, location by location. Amazing feature, but if reviewing the data is so difficult, businesses wont truly realise the value of such insight and if it isnt accesed much, Google might take it away.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm also extremely interested in this feature, would love to see it in the future.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

Does anybody know a quick way that this can be done "manually"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I needed can U give me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1) Go to the insight page, Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C

2) Open google spreadsheet, Ctrl + V and move ahead a column

3) Say to mac automator or applescript to do the same for all your GMB insight pages.

4) Use the funcion SUM in Google Spreadsheet to sum all the datas of your business.

I solved in this way, I hope this can help you :)
Ales.