My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Want Business Locations to show in Search Results together

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our company has several business locations and we want them to show up when searched in google. This is what I currently see:

image005.jpg

This is what we would like to see when searched in Google.

image006.jpg

With a grid of locations underneath the map. We created a "locations" page, and a page for each location and this did not help. All locations have a GoogleMyBusiness verified acct.  Any help would be appreciated!

Joy Rhodes

Reach Orthotic & Prosthetic Services

434-661-8280

reachops.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Want Business Locations to show in Search Results together

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Joy,

The Google My Business search results cannot be controlled to look like the multiple listings vs. a singular listing. It is based on the location of the user searching and the term they search on. If all your businesses are very close to a user searching then they will more likely show up as a list. If the user lives near one but not the other locations it will be more likely a singular listing. Also, more granular searches for a single location will likely show the singular result as well.

Let me know if that helps!

Nick

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Joy R

do you like it this way:

Screenshot 2016-08-19 at 19.00.03.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, that is what we are looking for ... somehow it is coming up that way for the competitor when searching for their name in our area, but not us when searching our name. Not sure if I have things set up incorrectly, I read somewhere that we had to have a page for each location and list that unique URL on the google business page as website for each location. We did this and it still does not come up this way. Thought maybe I needed to resubmit a site map? Not sure how to make this work for this client.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The problem is that when we have a customer that is in Chesapeake search for our business, the one that comes up is the Newport News location in the box on the right -- so they get confused about location thinking there is not one near them. If the grid showed below, that would be better because they would see that there is one in Chesapeake near them. Make sense?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What is strange about this is that the users closer to the Chesapeake area are searching and the wrong location is coming up to them - even though we set up the Google My Business pages for each location. Not sure how to fix this, if I can get someone at Google to assist?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I am facing a similar issue. Did u get a response for this >?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have not yet! I have four examples of competitors that are getting these results and we are trying to do the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you happen to see my responses below?  Still trying to get this resolved somehow!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Deepak Automobile