My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Verified but duplicate and reviews are locked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

A few days ago I got a negative review on my business listing. So I logged in to my google account and went to google business page. But I noticed the reviews section is locked so I cannot respond to the negative reviews. which is really weird...because I already verified it before thru mail. and also my page is marked as duplicate? Can you help me fix this please? I received a lot of bad reviews and I want to respond to them and explain what happened...

Here is a also a video of the issue I am having...

Thanks,

Joe

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verified but duplicate and reviews are locked

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joe M 

For me your video shows a strange discrepancy as the page in question 

plus.google.com/114045649193441281533 is still shown on my end as a verified busienss page.

But there is an other page too plus.google.com/101824643774464792134 with the same details (but this isn't tied to GoogleMaps)

Before escalating the issue to Google I would like getting confirmed your video and its G+ page is not about the  page URL plus.google.com/101824643774464792134

Can you double check this please - as the video hides  for me the URL in question.

Best would be you provide the entire URL of the page you made the video from.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It looks like the G+ page I manage is different from the Google Maps... Here is the URL of G+ page https://plus.google.com/b/101824643774464792134/101824643774464792134/about?gmbpt=true&pageId=101824...

Also I just found out that G+ page plus.google.com/114045649193441281533 is created years ago dont know who but is an old account...I am the web dev and SEO guy of JMM and the one who handles their site and google stuff, etc. That account is no longer active. Is there a way to know the gmail account used for that G+ page? or Can I request to Google to merge or transfer ownership of that account?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I just found out that G+ page plus.google.com/114045649193441281533 is created years ago dont know who but is an old account...I am the web dev and SEO guy of JMM and the one who handles their site and google stuff, etc. That account is no longer active. Is there a way to know the gmail account used for that G+ page? or Can I request to Google to merge or transfer ownership of that account?

I'm afraid this isn't possible.

The only option you have regarding  the G+ page plus.google.com/114045649193441281533   is to apply this HC article:  Someone else verified my business