My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

VIrtual tour insights in GMB?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Does anybody know if I can see the stats of my virtual tour (done by a Google Trusted Photographer)  within GMB?

> When I am searching on Google, the virtual tours are linked to my listings

> When I am looking into GMB/Dashboard for a specific location, I can see the button "Add virtual tour" (weird, because already added) but can't see any related stats regarding the interactions of users with my virtual tours

Thanks,

Arno

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: VIrtual tour insights in GMB?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Arno,

Thanks for writing! After a bit of research, I was not able to find any functionality where you can tell how many users have interacted with your virtual tour. I'm sorry that I'm not able to be of more help here!

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Re: VIrtual tour insights in GMB?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your answer (and sorry for replying so late!). After further investigation and discussion, it seems that this feature is not available in GMB and won't be soon.

Arno

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

tell me where did you find a (google trusted photographer)

please reply

coryreidel@gmail.com

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Cory,

You can find a photographer on this page https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/

Arno

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the original post, @ElizabethP and thanks for the response, @Arno. It's been a year now; is there any update you can share or indication we'll be able to see virtual tour insights in our GMB dashboard at some point?

Thank you!

John

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @John K,

Still nothing new. Google made a lot of changes in the local search area since last year, this might come one day...