My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Two businesses have the same address - what do I do about their GMB pages?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've had a business and associated website, along with a GMB listing for quite some time. We've decided that we need to create a separate website for a branch of our business. The new website will have a different business name than the original website. However, the business address will be the same (but not the phone number). On the current GMB, there are great reviews for the separate branch of the business. Kind of confused on how to manage the GMB for both business. The new GMB is more of a local business, and the original website and business are more national, but do provide face-to-face service. Thoughts?

Two businesses have the same address - what do I do about their GMB pages?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm working with a health care provider with several locations. At each location, there are several branches. Some have different ste numbers and some do not. They are wanting to figure out how to handle this. As of now, that are multiple pages for each location based on branch or physician. Is there a way for these pages to coexist even if they have the same address or do we need 1 page per address.