My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Two Separate Businesses at One Physical Location - One is now marked "Permanently Closed" - HELP!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is "Deep Water Vineyard" I just verified my new business name via Google Business, but in doing so the other business located at the SAME address is now marked as "Permanently Closed" - they are a national brand distillery that rents space from us and are completely annoyed that this happened.  Their phones are blowing up, I need to get this resolved ASAP.  They are "Firefly Distillery" and we are both located at 6775 Bears Bluff Road, Wadmalaw Island, SC 29487.  Please help!!!

Re: Two Separate Businesses at One Physical Location - One is now marked "Permanently Closed&qu

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Andrea,

17 hours ago, someone flagged this place as closed. I and 3 other people have flagged it as open. On Jun 24th, it seems that the name was changed from Irvin House Vineyards and Firefly Distillery to Deep Water Vineyard and Firefly Distillery. If you're saying you are 2 separate business you should each have your own respective pins. 

I would strongly recommend requesting a call back from Google support before this gets more convoluted. I think when all is said and done, Google rep will want to reinstate the original pin for Irvin House Vineyards and Firefly Distillery (CID#16640730672875599172).

Re: Two Separate Businesses at One Physical Location - One is now marked "Permanently Closed&am

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Meghan, definitely NOT closed!!!