My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Terrible Customer Service From a Google Rep

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help from anyone that can

We have ( had) 30 listings that have been activated for awhile now.

I reached out to customer service as 1 account was suspended.

The customer service rep ( Rob) would not help or answer any questions and in turn reported all our accounts to an engineer whom in turn suspended all the other accounts as well.

As a very active member and stickler for getting things right ( not to mention someone whom spends a considerable amount of money with Google) I find it very disturbing how this was handled.

The rules and guidelines are not very clear and in fact are very disturbing on how conflicting information is being presented.

In fact I do believe that the rep is wrong and has penalized our account which has led to business losses.

The rep actually said that unless you have a storefront you dont qualify, this is not right we all know this correct?

Its extremely disturbing how this was handled, can anyone share any suggestions?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Terrible Customer Service From a Google Rep

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chris,
What kind of business is it?
Without actual information about the business we will be making guesses as to what the issue might be.
Would you mind providing a few examples of business addresses, and the business name and category.

If you could provide a screen capture of your My Business dashboard it would be helpful.
Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chris,
What kind of business is it?
Without actual information about the business we will be making guesses as to what the issue might be.
Would you mind providing a few examples of business addresses, and the business name and category.

If you could provide a screen capture of your My Business dashboard it would be helpful.
Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We cannot access that link.
Can you please provide a Screenshot of the Google my business dashboard with the business details.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kitchener Screenshot.pngEmir is this what you are looking for?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for sharing that Screenshot. It really helps to have a concrete example and raw data to work with.

I would appreciate if you could answer some questions about your business.
When customers arrive at that aforementioned address, is there a storefront or business space with company employees and fixed working hours?

Thanks for the extra effort.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No sir this is a mail box address/ we set it up as a service-area business per googles guidelines.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager

This duplicate thread has been closed to new replies by a Community Manager. 

Please continue the conversation in the more recent thread below, which is on the same subject. In this way, the conversation will be complete and in one place only:

Thanks very much.