My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Google My Business Listings and Google Reps hanging up on us...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our company profiles used to manage 144 business listings for our clients had every single location suspended on Thursday. We've attemped more than 30 calls to the Google My Business support team to get these listing rectified, or find out what we did wrong, and every contact via phone has resulted in an email that states "We will be unable to assist you in making the requested change. For more information on this topic please refer to our quality guidelines (With link to guidelines)". Every rep we speak to tells us they cannot provide any information and every time they don't hang up on us, they send this email.

We have reviewed the guidelines... Submitting a business name, phone number, address, and website url with hours of operation don't seem to be in violation of their policies.

One of these companies, is a remodeling contractor, with more than 30 competitors who don't seem to have this problem in his area. We placed him in the category "Remodeler". which he is, and specializes in Kitchens and Bathrooms...

Any ideas on what happened?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business Name: Sunny Dayz Home Improvements

Address: 15890 Bryce Rd.

Capac MI 48014

(810) 247-3396

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

have you specified it as a service area with hidden address?