My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Store Hours for Business( l'équipeur) reporting Closed in All of Quebec for Oct 5th

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

I work at the Mark's Support desk and all the l'équipeur(Mark's) in Quebec are reporting closed in search results. The stores in Quebec are in fact open today Oct 5th from 8am to 9pm. This is causing confusion for the customers and a headache at our helpdesk. You can see below we need a mass edit to be made. Can this be escalated to the appropriate team?

google hours.JPGgooglehoursclosed.JPG

Re: Store Hours for Business( l'équipeur) reporting Closed in All of Quebec for Oct 5th

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Edgard C,

I tried calling your support desk to help you since this is a time sensitive matter but was not able to connect.

Do not worry too much as this is (somewhat) an easy problem to fix:

Your first step is to get a hold of the person in your organization that has access to the Google My Business account that manages your Google Maps listings.

Once you get a hold of them, direct them to this link to make the changes https://support.google.com/business/answer/4577733?hl=en

If you would like me to help you or your team over the phone, please email me and we will set up a call. Eric@mybusinesslisting.com

Hope this helps!

-Eric Lesperance