My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Sharing reviews across multiple locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name: Construe IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
2. Current business address: Flat Srinidhi Apartments, Hyderabad 500007, 101, Street Number 8, Ravindra Nagar, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
3. Current telephone number: +91-40-4007 8278
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/''/Construe+IT+Solutions+Pvt.+Ltd.,+Flat+Srinidhi+Apartments,+Hyde...
5. Website (if applicable): http://www.construesol.com/

I have my business at 2 location (for now and planning to extend to 4 by end of this year) and have started receiving reviews from clients (on personal request).

We are facing the issue on comments; that they are specific to location, is there a way where we can share it at multiple location (as we can't ask client to put his comment at multiple location)

If that is not the case we will for sure not ask clients to comments as this will be waste of time at all 3 ends (Mine, Clients and yours :) ....

Please suggest to use or not to use "Google Review"???

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SANJAY B
June

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

That's fair feedback @Sanjay B even though I don't quite agree with the 1 in a million case :)

Keep in mind that Google My Business is designed with local businesses front of mind, which are almost always tied closely to the location. 

Regardless of our points of view, this is the way Google sees to do it for now and it's up to Google whether they decide to change it in future.

All the best.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Sanjay B

Currently, No. Reviews are linked to a business by location.

This does make sense in most cases since customers could have a bad experience at one location that is not necessarily linked to the business as a whole. It's uncertain whether this would change in future.

Check this post for more:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Businesses-with-10-Locations/Sharing-reviews-across-multip...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mark, Thanks for the reply;

Agree to your point, but that is 1 in a million case kind :D. But most of the business owner do prefer sharing review at multiple location in case of vise versa; where the business get a good feedback at one location (which I guess is in most of the cases) and like to share at new/other location (Based on marketing team; opening at new location with old customer review [100 year old business expanding to a new location]).

Also as a developer (Product Designer) I feel there should be an option(s) (a multi-select box) to select locations to show comments [Not just a chec-box; As there might be a suggestion which could be language/location/population specific or a generic]

Also if possible; the response to the review would be also a great feature; as on some unsatisfactory comment (business end: by a competitor/prank etc.) the response could be published ....

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SANJAY B
June

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

That's fair feedback @Sanjay B even though I don't quite agree with the 1 in a million case :)

Keep in mind that Google My Business is designed with local businesses front of mind, which are almost always tied closely to the location. 

Regardless of our points of view, this is the way Google sees to do it for now and it's up to Google whether they decide to change it in future.

All the best.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sounds good.

Thanks for guidance ...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I would like to see this option as well, or perhaps a method of having a common review link shared by each location, so all reviews are attached to a common asset.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Being a local business, with a main office, and a number of sales centers around the city, having reviews shared by each location, so all reviews are attached to a common asset would be of great benefit.

The gamification of your review system is also leading to unnecessary star rating reviews with no textual input, which cannot be removed.

We would rather see an option to disable reviews outright if they are not to be of any value.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now what has happened is:
One of our operations has been shut down which has some feed-backs from client (which are good and educated society).

Now we need to move it's feeds to our head office.

So these kind of situation occur ...

Anyways; hope Google works on it soon :)

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Nope @Sanjay B

Reviews are given for locations (rather for the full company) and the will therefor not moved from one location toan other and not all to the companies head quarter office.

I'm sure Google will not "work on it soon"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Super G...

But I had Postal verified Google My Business listing in my a/c, Now All listings suspended without any notice from google (About regarding reasons of suspension)