My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Questions regarding bulk verification when having verified listings already

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a few general questions regarding "bulk verification".

If my account already contains more than 10 verified locations (that were verified individually), and I want to bulk verify in the future new locations - 

1) Do I need to open a new business account or can I use my existing personal account?

2) Do I need to upload the existing locations using the Excel sheet?

3) What happens to my verified locations - are they being re-verified?

4) After being accepted to bulk verification - can I add less than 10 new locations each time in a bulk to the sheet and upload it,

or do I must add at least 10 new locations each time I want to add a branch? 

5) How long does it take for the new locations that were bulk added to appear on Google maps?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tal P

YOU always should manage locations of a certain specific business in in a separate "Business account" - regardless the specific haveless or more as ten location.

If the business owns ten or mor locations you can uses bulk verification of course.

But yo never should merge or manage locations of distiguish companies in one and the same business account - alwasy separate and manage them in their own business account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler 

Thanks for your answer, I still don't understand what happens to my current verified locations,

if up until now they were verified individually, and I want to start bulk verifying them.

My business has 80+ verified locations. Do I need to upload the verified locations again in an Excel file? 

What happens to the verified locations if Google decides no to grant me bulk verification?

Thanks again.