My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Popular Times Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to pull the popular time data on all my locations into a spreadsheet?  This information is not only useful for the customers, but for the business as well.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Popular Times Data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Florida H

NO

Popular data is only made up from people who have chosen to share their location data on their mobile phones. 

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To clarify,

I was simply inquiring if I was able to export the graphs.  I am not looking for any data on the users who have chosen to share their location data.  We have 17 locations (soon to be more), and I wanted to see if there was another method for obtaining the graphs.  I was able to put together a report using screen grabs, it didn't take me too long, but just wanted to double check there wasn't another method. 

THANK YOU

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Florida H,

We may have a solution for this. Sometimes there is a way to copy and paste the information into a spreadsheet. We are Florida based and can assist in guiding you in the right direction. Feel free to email me at eric@mybusinesslisting.com