My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

One Store front and multiple business service locations / duplicates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a business account and it got suspended. I researched the help pages on Google and updated the address and selected the service zip codes per location. I now have a list of multiple locations and need to get verified and remove duplicate warning. What are the steps you need to do to have one storefront and multiple service locations and be able to lift suspension?

Scott

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

do you have storefront in reality?

If so why are you trying to have beside the one  store front listing multiple service locations?

And please be more concrete providing facts as Business names addresses and phone numbers 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We serve the chicagoland area so we would like to have locations on maps that allow people to see we serve their area and not just give our office as our service location. The business name is Chicago Water & Fire Restoration and we are located in Elmhurst Illinois (main office). Is it possible to show services in the areas our in field techs serve?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Scott B

according  https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en you can havea store front based business and can specify service areas - baut have to do this in one listing.

just specify your address and the service areas and check then "we also serve customers at our business address"

YOu can creat  for one bsuiness with one address and phone number several listings.

(ok, you can do this. But will get them then soon suspended likely)

Re: One Store front and multiple business service locations / duplicates

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Scott B

I recognize that logo from seeing it all over Atlanta area map listings too. Scott, you may not be aware, and maybe you weren't the one that created all of those listings, but they're in violation of the guidelines. Other than your actual location in Elmurst, I believe most (if not all) of your other listings are using UPS store addresses.

You will need to do as @Helmut Geissler suggested and just have one listing for your actual location.

chicago-water-fire.jpg

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.