My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Obtaining Bulk Verification

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have 47 locations (Branches) in our business and two of them are already verified by us. We have added the other 45 locations in our Business account to verify. Google team is working on them to verify, however I have seen there are few places already on the Google maps without "Claim this business" button.

1. Is that mean someone has already verified the location?

2. But those locations don't have much information. Just the area name, website and timings. We have created those as new locations in our Google My Business account with all the details (Full address, telephone, etc..), and now waiting for the verification. Have we done anything wrong in this case?

Thanks,

Nimantha

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@BFC B

IMHO it means very likely somebody else verified the mentioned few other listings.

But in case you would link one or two of such listings here I could perhaps say it "for sure" and perhaps I could provide you with the "email"- pattern of the account managing this listings.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Hi Mr Helmut,
Thank you very much for the information. I am clear on this now. Also, we received a call from Google team yesterday and they gave us some information. Actually, the locations are verified by our previous technology company. We are working on to get the ownership of them now. Thanks again.

Regards,

Nimantha