My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

No more Live Chat for GMB?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have some issues with one of my GMB listings, and I was looking for a live chat like I used to do before, but I don't seem to have that option anymore. Anyone knows where it's moved? or if it's no more available?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel K
August

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found it about a week ago or so, I can't remember how I found it exactly, but I found the pre chat link in my history. No idea if this will actually work https://support.google.com/business/contact/pre_chat_survey?cfnti=escalationflow.chat&cft=1

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Think it's gone, best shot it to get through to the call center. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, like Eoghan said, this is gone. It was burried time ago but now it's almost impossible. If you have a previous email from the Support Centre, you can try links there to get a call back or email them.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel K
August

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found it about a week ago or so, I can't remember how I found it exactly, but I found the pre chat link in my history. No idea if this will actually work https://support.google.com/business/contact/pre_chat_survey?cfnti=escalationflow.chat&cft=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this link is invalid, there is other efficient way to contact google, I have emailed them, but now still no reply. 

In Google Merchant Center,it shows that 2739 items are disapproved, but we have reviewed google policy and checked these products,  they are usual and have not violated their policies, why and how to deal this issue? 

I have been waiting the reply from google, looks like no results.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Holiday,

You have posted in a older thread for GMB (Google My Business), yet you are seeking help with a Google AdWords product/services. Please repost your inquiry to the Google AdWords/Shopping & Merchant Center board. <----Click -----|

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.