6.5K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

My Business App issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have our locations in an organization with Managers and an owner.  Neither the android or the iOS app currently can display our locations.  It has been this way for over a year.  When will the apps be fixed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

My Business App issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I would like to double check this with my Android:

can you provide me the details of one or two such locations please?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

My Business App issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Here are the links to a couple of our locations:

https://goo.gl/maps/8TYTqqo6zKU2

https://goo.gl/maps/fR7b9KBmtU42

My Business App issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I should specify, the app I mean is the one from the subject line, the "My Business" app.  We're looking for this primarily for responding to reviews.

My Business App issues

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Robert P

I have no issues getting both of your links usable and showing the locations on my Android device.

It's not clear for me what your issue is?

do you refer to access the dashboadr of your  GMB account where you manage the bulk feed of the locations on any  Mobile device using the dedicated GoogleMyBusiness app?

My Business App issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I sign into the "My Business" app on either android or iOS (my primary use would be to manage reviews) it cannot display my locations.   Our locations are contained within an Organization so that we can have multiple managers. I have verified that I am using the email address for my "Owner" account.

when I sign in with either app, it provides the message that I have no locations and that I need to make a new business.

My Business App issues

My Business App issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not sure I mentioned it here, but from the other threads that I've found it seems that this is specific to location listings owned under a "Google Apps for Business" account.

My Business App issues

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

I read oyur thread when you started it  but was not really sure what oyur problem is.

Reading it today again I have perhaps a bit of an idea:

The GMB app is pretty well abler to manage few locations of a dashboard.

But it fails is you mange in oyur dahsboard several Business accounts as per this HC article:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085339?hl=en

Perhaps you could elaborate once more your issue so I understand better your problem.

Screen grabs would be for sure helpful too.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: My Business App issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is how my "Google My Business" landing page appears on desktop Chrome.

ScreenieOriginal.png

Here is the only thing I can get to on iOS or Android "My Business" Google App (using this account as the sign in).  The App cannot access the locations that are organized under the company container:

Screenie2.png

Experts in the Topic
Helmut Geissler