My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Muliple Business Profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello;

I have a slight confusion on this query that i have

Is it okay to have multiple or more than two google plus business profile for 3 different cities Or does it go against google guidelines 

Note( every city has a physical office,different phone number)

Are there any alternative that anyone can suggest?

And also,If someone created two google profile sharing the same details( address ,phone number) and shows on google search result.Will it affect the website to rank in google map listing?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Muliple Business Profile

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Is it okay to have multiple or more than two google plus business profile for 3 different cities Or does it go against google guidelines 

Note( every city has a physical office,different phone number)

You are eligible for one listing for each real location. So if there is a physicial office in different cities with different phone numbers then you can have one listing per physical office. Google does expect that a call would go to the location not to some central office via VOIP.

And also,If someone created two google profile sharing the same details( address ,phone number) and shows on google search result.Will it affect the website to rank in google map listing?

Yes most likely 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have a verified Google My Business Page and an assistant set up another Google my business page for Youtube. How can I merge the 2 google my business pages so the verified account connects with The Youtube channel?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
@David please create your own post so that it can be addressed.