My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Medical Practice 8 locations with >100 physicians

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have uploaded 108 "locations" some with our company name and address and some with the individual physician name and address.  As you probably know, Google searches often result in physician name and address without the name of the practice, so it is important to get those correct as well.  With so many incorrect addresses and phone numbers as well as Google choosing random physicians to put at the top of a search, it is important to get control of this and get everything correct.  I have successfully verified 3 businesses, but then I got that message about multiple business locations.  I have received some emails from local-bulk@google.com, and I have tried to get a call back unsuccessfully.  Add to all of this that when I started this, I was logged into my personal email and have had to transfer it all to a business email account.  I didn't realize that being logged in to look at my personal email would mean that what I was doing would automatically be put under that.

Can anyone offer any help?!

Terri Burghart, MBA

Director Of Business Development/Marketing

1 Expert replyverified_user

Medical Practice 8 locations with >100 physicians

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Here is what you need to do,

1. Get a GMB account under the business domain email address

2. Get 10 business listings verified where you are the owner and add store codes.

3. Apply for a verified account. 

It sounds like you need to claim or get ownership of duplicates out there. Google search the address in maps to find the dupes and see if they are claimed or claim them. If they are in fact claimed, you need to ask for a transfer of ownership or be made the manager on the account. You should probably look into a citation management platform to scan for duplicates or incorrect information. I work in the medical niche so I know how bad it is with practitioners having business listings outside of the clinic and the headaches associated with it. 108 locations will allow you to be able to negotiate with the citation service providers.