My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Lost account access to locations, don't know who user is

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help!

We have lost access to 13 of our locations and cannot edit them as apparently we are no longer Admins though we are owners of the pages. We have always been the owners/admin of these pages and they now appear under status as "different owner" we request access and the emails are unanswered.

These pages under our account are now considered duplicates of the "originals" though we made them and these "originals" do  not appear under our locations.

We have attempted from different email addresses and on one occasion we have gained a response where the email address appears to say [our email address] is the owner of the page. (though now we can't find this email to send to Google, *screams with rage*)

So Google says they cannot do anything until the person has verified this account and will not give an email to us.

Now we're trapped in a vicious aggressive cycle. We can't upload new locations as they are again "duplicate pages" or remains "unpublished" as it needs , surprise suprise the other email for verification details to send the letter in the post.

We have noticed this has happened around the time we altered our 360 videos and according to the photographer they have not had any access rights as they just upload videos to a separate Google 360 system.

Help before I lose my mind!!!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Lost account access to locations, don't know who user is

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michelle,
Please, provide an example of such locations.
Are the live pages verified pages?
At one point Google was making the verified page a duplicate of an unverified page by mistake.
Could this be happening here?

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor