My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Locations omitted from CSV because of data from other sources

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I previously manually added two locations. I then did a bulk upload of 3 additional locations. Now I am receiving the following error message when trying to download an updated CSV:

2 locations were omitted because they have data from other sources.

And, of course, the resulting CSV is missing the two original, manually added locations.

How can I update the existing locations so that they can be included in the bulk management along side the other locations? I was receiving an error message regarding missing the "Store code" field, so I added a store code to both of them and still received the same results. Some of the changes I made resulted in it wanting to re-verify those locations. Would this error possibly be related to that? All 3 of the new locations are awaiting verification as well, so at least to some degree that doesn't matter, but maybe it's required to re-verify before I can update them in bulk?

Thanks

Re: Locations omitted from CSV because of data from other sources

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am also curious as to why this happens. How can we download all the locations? We had locations omitted "because they have data from other sources" - what are those other sources since we uploaded all the data ourselves?

Re: Locations omitted from CSV because of data from other sources

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also have a location, out of 38 locations, that was omitted because of data from other sources

It would be nice to know what those sources are so i can rectify them.