My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Link one YouTube account to multiple Google+ accounts (same company, different locations)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!  I'd like to link one YouTube account to multiple Google+ company accounts.  We have a corporate location in Green Bay WI.  We have 9 other locations within WI and MN.  I'd like to maintain only one YouTube account for all locations.  The YouTube account I want as the main video account is connected to the Green Bay WI corporate Google+ account.  Is there a way to use that one YouTube account for all Google + business locations?  So when someone views our Google+ Ham Lake MN location, they will see a video tab from the Green Bay WI YouTube account.

Fairchild Equipment

2140 Hutson Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54303

Phone: 920-494-8726

Google+ URL

Green Bay: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/118137850087500363435/+Fairchildequipment/posts

Re: Link one YouTube account to multiple Google+ accounts (same company, different locations)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amy J: it isn't possible to link a YouTube channel to more than one Google+ Page. The Google+ Page is what gives the channel it's name and identity, and it can't have more than one.

Note that the new Google+ User Interface and the Google+ mobile apps do not have a Videos or YouTube tab on profiles, so that isn't a great way for visitors to view your videos anyway.

The best way to make sure visitors to your Page see your company's videos is to share them to Google+. Provide an introduction on the share post, so that viewers can get an idea of why they should watch the video before they click.

There are two main ways to share:

> on YouTube, switch to the local page identity (by clicking the avatar at top right or at www.youtube.com/channel_switcher), then navigate to the main corporate channel. On individual video post pages you can choose to Share > Google+

> OR sign in to Google+ as the manager of the page you want to post to, then simply write up a new post and share the link.

(Google+ Pages - Brand Pages anyway - can also be posted to using tools like Hootsuite and Buffer)

Re: Link one YouTube account to multiple Google accounts (same company, different locations)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for your help!! I was just wondering if it was
possible. Makes sense with the new G+ interface.
Amy :)