My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Issue with Google Businesses for Multi Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ElizabethP;

Charles J. O'Shea Funeral Home

3 Location at East Meadow, NY Wantagh NY and East Islip NY

I have a customer that has one business with 3 locations. I have set up each one separately and going through the process of Verifying each one. I have completed one verification at this point, waiting on a post card for one other and the other business was already verified by an unknown person.

My question is, when I do a search for the business name and include the town that the business is in, I am seeing still the original Google Places on the right which is a non-verified business. How long till when I do a search for "Charles J O'Shea Funeral Home East Meadow" will the East Meadow location show up instead of their other location?

Also I tried to change the picture shown in the Profile for the other location, and uploaded exterior photos but the main photo still has not changed. Any thoughts?

Mike H.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue with Google Businesses for Multi Location

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mike,

Thanks for starting this thread! Typically, it can take a bit of time for your new page to begin showing higher in search results. I would recommend this article for more information: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

If you need more help, can you send through your Google My Business page links so we can investigate further?

Thanks,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Liz,

Thanks for the reply.

When I google Charles J O'Shea Funeral Home East Meadow, I get the Wantagh location, not the East Meadow Location.

This is the link -> https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Charles+J+O'Shea+Funeral+Home/@40.7092717,-73.5040625,17z/data=!3m1...

The East Meadow Location is only found if I search the address of the funeral home:

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/2515+N+Jerusalem+Rd,+East+Meadow,+NY+11554,+USA/@40.706193,-73.5439...

Hope this helps,

Mike.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz.

Just wanted to check in with you on my question...

Mike.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Mike,

I've reported this issue, but unfortunately, the team does not have a stated turn around time, nor will they update me when it's been fixed. Please do be assured that it is on their radar, though, and that they will make the applicable changes as soon as they're able.

Best,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Awesome thanks ElizabethP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Liz,

I was just checking on "o'shea funeral home east meadow" and I still see the wrong location coming up. Just thought I would check in with you to see if we can get any update. Or request again?

Mike.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, no updates here. I know that the team is constantly working to resolve these requests, so please know that you are most certainly in their queue to be corrected!

Best,
Liz