My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect name, location and status along with correct name location and status problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have recently re-branded our company, but now on maps there are two locations listed, one in the correct place, with the correct name and another in the wrong place, with the old name and a status saying "Permanently closed". We are actively receiving complaints about this asking why we had to close (which is obviously not the case) and I cannot find a way to contact google directly about this.

Any help with removing the old company name and wrong location would be very much appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Incorrect name, location and status along with correct name location and status problem.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please include the following with your question for both locations:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"