My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Customer Service & Credit Card Support Numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are encountering a problem when someone does a google search for Bank of the West,  they are seeing the branch number instead of customer service and credit card support 800 numbers. We’d be really interested to see if this can be changed somehow, if you have a solution please let us know. 

When we do a search for Bank of the West on our company computers we're getting the correct number. When I looked it up on my phone I saw what our customers are seeing. Please advise on how I can send you screenshots.  

Though I haven’t been able to replicate this search out of our network on a PC, our branch manager mentioned that this issue seems to be on both PC’s and Mobile. Branches seem to be getting calls from people all over the country and it is beginning to become a real issue because they’ve become a transfer service (which should be provided by the 800 numbers).

Thanks,

MAJID QURESHI

Business Analyst/Product Manager, Digital Channels

180 Montgomery Street 

San Francisco, CA 94104

T 415-765-4961

Majid.Qureshi@bankofthewest.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Incorrect Customer Service & Credit Card Support Numbers

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Majid Q

the business page in question (https://plus.google.com/112583307510653914721/about) is a verified business page.

The page owner can edit any details through his dashboard of GMB (business.google.com/manage)