My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

I own a service business in san diego. We are looking to open two more offices in SD.

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

This question was originally posted on the former Help Forum but has been modified for clarity and answered by Community User Colan N. 

I own a service business in san diego. We are looking to open two more offices in SD.

i am hesitant to add new locations to our business local account because i do not want google to give us issues and lower our ranking .

I understand that google "likes it " when information is the same all around the board and yes i'm aware their are other companies with franchises that have multiple locations,but im not sure how they do it.  Any advice?

Answer: Google allows a business to have a G+ Local page for each physical location of their business. You do have to be careful though when it comes to setting up multiple service area businesses. As long as the business is open during the stated business hours and follows the Google My Business guidelines you should be fine. Learn more about service area businesses here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: I own a service business in san diego. We are looking to open two

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Thanks for sharing!