My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

I can't enable download

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business page is suspended due to unspecified problems. As far as I can tell, the only current issue is "Download not enabled" I can't enable it--I've tried using the list view and there is no tab allowing me to do anything about it.Download not enabled.jpgDownload not enabled.jpgDownload not enabled.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't enable download

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @System A

Firstly I would suggest switching to Card view. The list view that you are in, is for bulk management accounts.

Google My Business.png

Download not enabled is for insights which wont be running if the account is suspended.

For a single location, again, you can view insights within the main account page.

Online Ownership - Dashboard.png

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: I can't enable download

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Download not enabled.jpgI don't have a card view available--just list and map views. I'm trying to fix the "problems" that got the account suspended but since they aren't listed anywhere, I don't really know what they are--I thought I had it verified, and *that* option is getting me in a vicious circle, so I thought I'd tackle this first.