My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

I am a realtor working for a very large company.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First Team Real Estate.  I am a licensed realtor. Basically our company considers all of us independent contractors.  We have over 2000 agents.For I think about 30 offices.  We have a satellite office in Rancho Cucamonga. CA.  Where I hardly go except for various functions. The main office is in Yorba Linda, CA.  Where I never go. I mainly work out of my house do a lot of door knocking and promoting myself at various events and being out in the field.  My area is far away from both offices.  MY main area is the High Desert, California.  erica nicolai.firstteam.com.  8577 Haven Ave #308 , Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. 91730.  There is no phone at this office all agents use their own personal phone.  It has pretty regular business hours.  we just got a manager at the Rancho Cucamonga location.  So how can I promote myself to get ahead. can i put my home office/address?.  Which program can I use?. First Team Realty is really big on GOOGLE.  And they encourage us to take advantage of all the google apps.  They even installed Google Chrome on my Apple.  I need to market myself. And I am getting totally confused trying to do this..  The first managers at this location are a husband and wife team. So they claimed that address right away. They are still with us. 

So can somebody tell me please how I can promote myself without going crazy on Google. ?????

First Team Real Estate is the number #1 brokerage in California. Voted number #1 in Orange County.  Somebody please help me.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

I am a realtor working for a very large company.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Erica, its easy look https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177/?hl=en&authuser=1

I'm helping your Business   G+ profil

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn  how here.