My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

How to merge google plus page with a verified business page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there I am very confused as to how this works especially with business pages? I run 3 social media sites, one for Heads Above The Cloud, Quiver Design and also Kingfisher APS, the Heads Above The Cloud and Quiver Design account link up fine, but for some reason I had two separate pages for Kingfisher APS, I'm guessing one is a google plus page, which represents our 'brand' and the other I claimed a business on, I deleted the claimed business one as it didn't do anything other than 'put us on the map' when you types our name in google and I wanted the original Kingfisher google plus page to be linked with the one on the map? But every time I go on to edit the page for the business page for the original Kingfisher APS it just pops open the google plus page?! Also for some reason I duplicated my actual name into two accounts and cant delete the duplicate? Anyway is there a contact number for google or can I get a google guru to help me though this step by step as it is very confusing, and need to link the google plus account to the business on google search asap!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to merge google plus page with a verified business page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
"merging a brand page and a local business page isn't possible

But you can connect both type of pages in case both are manange by the same owner in the same Account.
Here the HC article to achieve it: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6010825?hl=en