My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

How to customize Story (about me) on a business page in the bulk verified account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are statefarm.client@gmail.com (914-618-7144) and my name is Denise.  We manage a bulk verified account of 16K+ businesses.  Google has removed the ability to add customized mission statements etc. for each business, within the Bulk dashboard.  Is there a work-around or other way to do this for the individual businesses? 

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author State F
October 2016

How to customize Story (about me) on a business page in the bulk verified account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

there is no workaraund for bulks.

for individual lsitings you can add or edit such descriptions through the G+ page.

But it's of minor value as such content will not appeare on GMaps or in the Knowledge Graph for the location

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author State F
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

there is no workaraund for bulks.

for individual lsitings you can add or edit such descriptions through the G+ page.

But it's of minor value as such content will not appeare on GMaps or in the Knowledge Graph for the location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your insight!