My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

How to add more location for same business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already added the location for my business. "stain2shine laundry and dry cleaner". But,i have to add few more location in chennai. But, i have to keep all locations in same account.

Also, i have to know how, improve the SEO for my business "laundry and drycleaners".

Re: How to add more location for same business

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rajesh,
You can add more locations from your Dashboard in Google My Business. Sign in to your account at business.google.com and click on the 3 horizontal line at the top left corner. You will get the option to "Add a Location" and you can add all of your businesses you have.
If you want to improve SEO for your laundry and drycleaners, you should go for local SEO. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove a request for contact outside the forum. Please note it is counter to our Community Guidelines to either offer or request assistance or contact outside the forum, and/or to provide your contact information in a forum post. The Community Guidelines may be referenced via a link towards the bottom right of the page. Thank you for your understanding.