My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

How do I reinstate my google maps listing when my business account is suspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I followed instructions and arrived at the  'Google My Business local business reinstatement request'

However this form soon asks this question: 'What is the URL for your business listing on Google My Business?'

Without this information I cannot submit the form, but my business listing has been deleted so the URL does not exist. 

How do I get back my maps listing together with its reviews linked to my website etc?

I would really appreciate you experts help here, as I have been going around in circles.

My details are

Affinity (London) Ltd

Third Floor, 207 Regent St, London W1B 3HH

URL unknown

www.affinitylondon.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I reinstate my google maps listing when my business account is suspended?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @sandra m,

It's possible that just your account/access was suspended, not the actual listings.

Here is the maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Affinity+(London)+Ltd/@51.5131318,-0.1409244,10z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0...

Thanks!

-Krystal

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Krystal, thanks very much.

However on the form :

Google My Business local business reinstatement request

It asks for the URL for my business listing on Google my business.

I pasted in what you gave me and it says that is invalid. So I am still stuck and have no idea what to do next. Am I doing the wrong thing? On google it says google has suspended my page due to quality issues. But their 'get help' doesnt help in the slightest - it just takes me around in circles.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @sandra m,

When pasting the URL, did you include the ellipses (three dots at the end)? Try clicking into the link and copying the full one into your request form. It should work but let me know if it doesn't.

Thanks!

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My bUSIness name unique pckers and movers my office address h.no 104, amberhai village opp peer baba majar near best paradise dWARKA SEC 19 dELHI 110075

OUR wEw Www.uniquepackersmovers.com

PlZ hElp mE