My Business
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

How do I post Google+ posts to multiple Google My Business Google+ post pages at once?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. 4 Wheel Parts
2. Multiple
3. Multiple
4. Multiple

I am able to create individual posts on the individual Google My Business Google+ pages of my employer's +77 locations.  What I want to know is how to create ONE post and push it to multiple Google My Business Google+ page locations.  An example would be when all stores across the nation are having a one day sale.  Do I really have to go to +77 Google My Business Google+ pages and create a post for each?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I post Google+ posts to multiple Google My Business Google+ post pages at once?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@SEODept4WP

@Eoghan G

Self Promotions:

This self-promotional post has been archived by a Moderator. Please note that our Community Posting Guidelines ask that you do not promote any products or services here in the forum, even if related.

Repeated spam posts may result in suspension from this community forum.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, I'm a noob!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

There are 3rd party platforms out there that can do this on G+ and other networks via API but not sure if you can do it natively. 

Add me on LinkedIn if you'd like to discuss further.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Can you help with the above mentioned query, one post to multiple locations on google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hookah tobacco

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I do it? Plz tell me how :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

KiNG iN THE WORd NADEEM INAYAT SABRI

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

G+posts have nothings to do anymore with GooglMyBusiness (GMB) as GMB and G+ are totally separated since almost half a year