My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

How do I easily access my Google My Business dashboard?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know how to quickly access the Google My Business dashboard? In the past there was an icon called "Places" in the 9 tile grid located in my email account. This seems to have disappeared and I can't seem to find how to quickly go to my dashboard where we manage multiple locations. Thanks for any help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Elizabeth - You should be able to access via this link by logging into your GMB account: https://business.google.com/manage/

Hope this helps!

K

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Krystal,

Thanks for that link, appreciate it. Was hoping someone might know why the "Places" icon disappeared from the 9 tile grid in the Gmail account?? 

Thanks!

e

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Can't answer your question but I have a bookmark folder in my browser for all important GMB stuff! e.g. latest reviews, reporting dash, location data pages.

Best,

Eoghan @ MomentFeed

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Elizabeth

It's actually under a "Google My Business" Little blue business/house looking icon. In order to get it in the top 9, you'll have to click (see more apps) and then find a way to prioritize it in your top list.

I think with continued use after doing that many times, I (think) Google is smart enough to start showing in your top feed of apps.

I hope this helps!