My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Help with managing reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have over 100 google+ pages for different locations (they are all claimed by us). How can you tell when you get a new review for one of those pages, without having to check each page separately?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Very hard to do so and don't think it's reasonably possible via the native GMB platform.

API powered 3rd party solution is your best option. Make sure they're not crawling for the content as it's in violation of GMB's terms and can be shut down overnight. API also = ability to respond in app vs. link out to GMB which helps with efficiency.

3rd parties will also help you manage reviews across multiple networks (Yelp + Facebook + Google) at once and likely provide better, rolled up reporting. 

Realize this is an issue a few months old so hope you got resolved, if not - feel free to LinkedIn me for more info.

Eoghan @ MomentFeed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have over 100 google+ pages for different locations (they are all claimed by us). How can you tell when you get a new review for one of those pages, without having to check each page separately?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

In GMB's native platform, unfortunately, I don't believe an in-dash alerts system or rolled up reviews feature feature exists. There IS however an email alert you should be able to get. More info here: https://business.google.com/settings and here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7198436?hl=en

Some third party tools do support this feature where for example a corporate or location specific manager can get an email (real-time or daily) when a customer posts a review in general, a review with 2 or less stars or when a review mentions a specific keyword they want to monitor more closely e.g. 'service'

- Eoghan Geoghegan