My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Got a negative review and want to reply, but no idea which shop it is for!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I received a negative review and want to reply, but the email I got from google does not tell me which of the 47 shops the review is for!!

I click on the "read review" button in the email and it takes me straight to the Google My Business page, unfortunately there is no notification telling me of a review, or that I have an unresponded review on a particular premises.

How can I see which has a recent/unresponded review without trawling through all the locations individually?

There must be a better solution.

Thanks all,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christopher W
August 2016

Re: Got a negative review and want to reply, but no idea which shop it is for!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This issue is now sorted.

I was accessing this from my personal laptop, so had two Google accounts signed in. When I clicked on the email to "view review" it took me to a screen where I had to choose which account to use (personal or work), it appears navigating via this screen takes you to the My Business home page rather than the review in question.

Doing this in work where I am only signed in to one account meant clicking the email link took me straight to the review.

Sucks getting a 1 star review but at least I have been able to reply now, very important!

Thanks to all the people who viewed.

Chris

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christopher W
August 2016

Re: Got a negative review and want to reply, but no idea which shop it is for!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This issue is now sorted.

I was accessing this from my personal laptop, so had two Google accounts signed in. When I clicked on the email to "view review" it took me to a screen where I had to choose which account to use (personal or work), it appears navigating via this screen takes you to the My Business home page rather than the review in question.

Doing this in work where I am only signed in to one account meant clicking the email link took me straight to the review.

Sucks getting a 1 star review but at least I have been able to reply now, very important!

Thanks to all the people who viewed.

Chris