My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I set up my Google my Business Page like the way it looks for Airbnb, where it can just show a headquarters city. I want to set up my business page and NOT have my address show, only the city. How do I do that, Google makes everything way to hard to navigate and figure out..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Business Page

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello @alex g,

in your MyBusiness profile put in the correct address and then make sure you check the box "Yes" under "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location" to hide the address from the general public. Make sure you do not check the box about also serving customers at your location.

Here is what it looks like for me:

Screenshot from 2016-11-02 03-19-30.png

Google Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Paul,

Thanks for the reply, I did do that yesterday and it still shows my address. Will it update eventually?

Google Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to delete the business page at first, and that made things worse. I reclaimed it and did the "make not visible" thing, and the address is still visible.

Google Business Page

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Alex G, can you post a link to your page here?

Google Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Business Page

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

when I go to that link I don't see any business listing. Is your page suspended?

Google Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The link shows up to on my browser. Google search peerdistrict and you should see it, I can see it.

Google Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The page isn't suspended

Google Business Page

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

oy can't 

there are just several typs of knowledge graphs poping up at the right side of GoogleSearch.

knowledge graphs for Airbnb, Hugo Boss Microsoft etc etc are not based on GoogleMyBusiness