My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Location Verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My concern is can I verify through my phone as most of times I am out from my office for business to meet clients/events. Office is sometimes closed so how can I verify physically?

My business belongs to Event Management Services.

Kindly advise asap.

Regards,

Winkle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Google Business Location Verification

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I believe you have 30 days to verify the listing with the pin sent through the post so you should have no issues. If you do request a postcard and it does not turn up after 2 weeks, I would either request another one or request a call with Google My Business Support to get it all sorted.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Winkle,

Phone verification usually happens instantly so as soon as you click the verify by phone button the phone should ring within 60 seconds. Phone verification is not always available though so the other option would be a postcard through the post. This usually arrives within 3-4 days but can be up to two weeks.

I hope this answered your question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply. Hope this thing works though my concern was only if its undelivered/not received due to unavailability of me/staff @ office then how it would be verified !

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I believe you have 30 days to verify the listing with the pin sent through the post so you should have no issues. If you do request a postcard and it does not turn up after 2 weeks, I would either request another one or request a call with Google My Business Support to get it all sorted.