My Business
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Galliard Homes map information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A google search for Galliard Homes in London returns totally icorrect listings. 

Organisational schema has been added to the site, the profile we want to display is active, has reviews, we have the address at the top of the contact us page, in the footer of the site (so on every page) and yet Google decides to show completely irrelevant listings. 

I have left an uncountable amount of serp feedback.

Please someone help.

Re: Galliard Homes map information

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Richard T,

I need some more specifics to help you. How many locations are incorrect and how? ALSO, have you claimed or attempted to verify the listings that you want to show up.

I can definitely help you here, we just need to dig a little deeper.

Galliard Homes map information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Eric, 

The company's a property developer so they have lots of buildings around the city, but this seems to have massively confused Google. They also used to have an arm of the business called something different, and no matter what I do, they dont seem to remove the unoptimised profiles. 

Currently this: http://puu.sh/rIwlm/021143b69b.png

Should be this: http://puu.sh/rIwox/1d261bc7ba.png

The head office is just out of london, and i get that location is playing a massive role, but when people are searching for Galliard Homes, they want company information. If people wanted to find the individual developments, they would type the name of the development. 

Literally pulling my hair out here, not sure what to do.

Thanks

Rick

Re: Galliard Homes map information

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Richard T,

Don't worry we will get this handled, I live and breathe this stuff.

Let's do this one bite at a time.

First, let's handle the properties/residence buildings that are outranking the Galliard Homes search. You can use this discipline to apply to the other properties if you have issues.

In this screenshot below for Falconwood court, you have one issue there. The category is 'Property Management Company' when it should be a category more applicable, like 'Apartment Building', 'Apartment Complex', etc. Also, add the operating hours and a couple pictures to this listing (in Google My Business) THEN login into the Google+ page for Falconwood https://plus.google.com/104072379352920392017 once you have the new photos uploaded, click on photos, then click on a photo and look at the top right and add location data to the image.

Screenshot 2016-10-14 at 11.28.49 AM.png

In the next screenshot for Lincoln Plaza, there are 2 issues, the category is 'Real Estate Developer' and the website linked is galliardhomes.com, which is causing that to rank for Galliard Homes. Change the website to something more applicable as well as the category. This will help.

Screenshot 2016-10-14 at 11.48.09 AM.png

I have to step out for lunch...more on this later. Try these steps and let's see what happens after 3-5 days.