My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Emails from local-bulk@google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Receiving response e-mails from local-bulk@google.com takes too long and does not happen in a timely manner. We are trying to verify our businesses as soon as possible, but it's seems very difficult when we are not receiving e-mail responses from local-bulk@google.com in a timely fashion.

Our main business (information below) is already verified. We run our business from our main business and have locations nationwide and internationally in Canada. Our business is phone charging kiosks that are placed in retail stores and other spaces (similarly to how RedBox has their kiosks at already established storefronts). It would be impossible for us to get post cards sent to the locations we are trying to bulk verify as we are not physically stationed there, just our kiosks. Is there a way to have the post cards sent to our main office (information below) or sent to our e-mail? (developer@chargeitpsot.com)

1. ChargeItSpot 
2. 111 S. Independence Mall East #810, Philadelphia PA 19106
3. 800-453-3833
4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/ChargeItSpot/@39.9498567,-75.1506989,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0...
5. www.chargeitspot.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you already uploaded all your locations to your account that you'd like to verify? 

I'm not sure if they still do this, but they may simply ignore requests that don't fully read, understand, and implement the before you request verification requirements

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All locations have been uploaded and follow the requirements for verification.

@Joel H

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Did you ever get a response from them after having uploaded the locations, @Developer M?

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter